In response to the Covid-19 crisis, the 2022 Northern Pikeminnow Sport-Reward Fishery Program has implemented the following registration station practices in order to help protect the health and well-being of our employees and anglers.
* Additional barriers, signage and floor markers are in effect at stations to encourage recommended social distancing.
* Anglers are asked to unload their fish into designated WDFW containers when turning in. Please limit line to 5 people.
* Touched items like clipboards are cleaned between uses and pens/pencils won’t be reused.
* Anglers will be encouraged not to congregate in groups while near the registration station.
* Mail in all reward vouchers within 30 days of the end of each year’s fishery. To obtain payment, vouchers must be received no later than Nov. 15 of each year’s fishery. Any issues preventing payment (missing information, voiding of voucher for program violations, etc.) must be resolved by November 15, 2022 or the voucher becomes null and void
We wish you a productive 2022 season.